You don’t have to own a holiday home on park to enjoy the quality of our fisheries. With 4 fantastically stocked lakes and exclusive access to the River Nene combined with excellent refreshment facilities and the comfort of patrolling bailiffs and 24 hour security patrols, Billing Aquadrome really is the place to spend that precious leisure time.
Permits are available from our on-site fishing Tackle Shop which is open 7 days a week 08;00 to 17:00 Monday to Saturday and 08:00 to 13:00 Sundays.
You will need to produce your Environment Agency Rod Licence and please remember to bring a landing net & unhooking mat (although these can be purchased on site from Billing’s Fishing Tackle Shop).
One of the many attraction of our fisheries is the fact that there’s little need to “lug” your gear about as many of our pegs offer parking right on the waters edge.
- Under 12 years old – FREE
- £5.00 (per day) maximum of 2 rods.
- £30.00 (per week) maximum of two rods.
- FREE parking provided for fishers
- Annual ticket for day fishing only £130
- Annual ticket with night fishing on Kingfisher 2 £200 and must be pre-booked
- Annual ticket with night fishing Kingfisher 2 and Lily lake £250
- Annual night ticket for Lily Lake only £50.
- Lily Lake £20 for 24 hours or £30 for 48 hours
- Kingfisher 2 Lake £25 for 24 hours or £40 for 48 hours
- All night fishing must be pre-booked
FREE VIP fishing for all Billing Aquadrome holiday home and marina owners
All permits and day tickets issued through the fisheries rules.
PLEASE REMEMBER – you’ll need:
- National rod licence
- Unhooking mat and landing net
- Safe rigs
*We don’t allow keep nets (unless during official matches) & we don’t encourage the use of nuts – we have too many of them on the team already