Places to eat at Billing Aquadrome
Please be aware that The Venue will be closed to the public on Saturday 11th November and will be open for owners after 7pm.
The Venue Restaurant & Lounge Bar
Open daily, The Venue restaurant, bar and lounge is a stylish venue that caters for food lovers and families alike.
Boasting fantastic views over the lake as well as benefiting from a large terrace for al fresco dining, the restaurant offers everything from delicious full English breakfast and famous Sunday carveries, to traditional English classics and hearty Mediterranean specialities, pizzas, lighter bites and sumptuous puddings. Produce is sourced locally where possible and takeaway options are available.
- Open daily serving lunches, snacks and evening meals DOWNLOAD MENU
- Homemade Sunday served on Sundays
- Soft ice creams and delicious sundaes in a variety of flavours
- A range of teas and coffees
- Open 6 days a week from 10am until 4pm
- Serving burgers, hotdogs, chips, breakfasts and doughnuts
- Situated near the funfair
Willow Lake Club
- Open every weekend – midday until late
- Live entertainment and food
- Featuring resident DJ ‘Phat Bloke’
Willow Tree Bar
- Open 12pm until 11pm seven days a week
- Entertainment and food
- Sky sports
- Adults only
Kingfisher Family Club
- Tuesdays 8pm – Bingo
- Fridays – Live entertainment
- Saturdays – Live entertainment
- Sundays – Quiz night and mini bingo and raffle
*Please note that many of the park facilities here at Billing Aquadrome will be open from Easter until September (end of school holidays) and some weekends thereafter up to November the 2nd. please check with the park for specific shops / attraction opening times.