Pure Aqua – Indoor Pool
The pool will re-open under government guidelines on Saturday 25th July with the following operational procedures in place:
- To avoid crowding in the changing rooms double color wristband system will be in operation at all times. Each session will have 1 hour swim time. The maximum bather load for the swimming pool will be limited to 40 swimmers at any time, meaning each session is limited to 20 people.
- Bookings will be taken in person in the swimming pool’s reception and on the phone via 01604 408181.
- Swimming sessions can be booked in advance for the next day.
- Hand sanitizers will be available before changing rooms, inside changing rooms, and poolside.
- Lockers, changing rooms, Showers for pre and post-swim rinse and toilets will be operational however, we highly recommend that you take a shower before, come with a swimsuit on, and be ’swim-ready’ to avoid crowding.
- Only swim-aid equipment is allowed (for example, swim-woggles, googles, swim-board, and life-vests).
- The flume will not be operational until further notice.
- The pool will be used only for swimming, no classes or parties will take place until further notice.
- Swimming slots will only be available to owners and holidaymakers. Owners please be aware that you must have your swim passes wit you to access the pool, this includes all children over the age of 4.
- Owners only swim will take place at 8am – 8:35am, Sunday – Friday, starting on Monday 27th July.
Whether you like to start your day with an early morning swim, are looking for the perfect children’s party venue or want somewhere to spend a fun afternoon with all the family when the weather changes, the indoor pool and leisure venue at Billing couldn’t be more ideal for swimming in Northampton.
No expense has been spared on this striking new facility, which features a pool, water flume, splash zone and Jacuzzi.
Here at Billing Aquadrome we pride ourselves on offering fantastic amenities for our guests and homeowners, our indoor pool and leisure venue is no exception.
- Children aged 0-3 years old must be accompanied in the pool at all times by person(s) over 16 years. There must be 1 adult for every child when using the pool.
- Children aged 4-7 years old must be accompanied in the pool at all times by person(s) over 16 years. There must be 1 adult for every 2 children when using the pool.
- Children aged 15 years and under must be supervised by an adult in the complex at all times.
- Please view our pool rules here.
|Monday – Thursday||9am – 6pm|
|Friday – Saturday||9am – 6pm|
|Sunday||9am – 6pm|
Please be aware that last entry is an hour before pool close.
Open every daily except Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and during January park closures.
Owners only swim for ages 16 plus is now taking place every day excluding Saturday from 8am – 9am – please be aware that the owners only swim is cancelled until further notice.
During our busier times such as August, Bank Holidays, School Holidays and Event weekends, timed hourly sessions will be in operation due to the high volume of bathers. We would therefore ask you to please ring or visit the Venue Reception the day prior to swimming to check and book a session.
Please note during peak season passes may only be used once daily, unlimited sessions are operated out of the busy season.
Owners and Holiday makers will gain priority access to the pool, therefore we advise that day visitors call the park in advance to check and book a session on 01604 408181. (The pool will be open to day visitors 7 days a week 9am – 6pm excluding school holidays)
We have a range of swimming passes to suit varying budgets, family numbers and holiday requirements.
Swimming passes cover the use of the swimming pool, jacuzzi, flume ride and under 4’s splash zone.
Passes to the leisure facilities at Billing Aquadrome are available to purchase in advance at a discount when booking your holiday break or can be purchased on the park at the rates shown below:
|On Park Rate|
|Adult part week||£10.00|
|Child part week||£8.00|
|OAP part week||£8.00|
|Family part week||£35.00|
Children under the age of 4 can access the pool for free when swimming with a full paying adult. Please not during peak times passes may only be used once daily.
* Family Pass = Family of four
* Part Week = 3 / 4 Days
Please Note – Swimming Passes are not included in holiday hire, touring and camping rates. The above prices are only available when purchasing passes in advance at the point of making your holiday booking. Our swimming passes give you access to our swimming pool, waterslide and splash zone. All owners are entitled to a limited number of FREE leisure passes when you register your new purchase. Owners and Holiday makers will gain priority access to the pool, therefore we advise that day visitors call the park in advance to check and book a session. Our lockers have a non – returnable charge of 50p per use.
SWIMMING LESSONS AND CLASSES
Swimming lessons are now available with 321 Splash School, who’s aim is to teach all ages of learners to a confident swimming standard. Lessons are now available Monday and Wednesday 4pm – 6pm. To find out more please contact 321 direct on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07821114571.
Aqua Zumba is taking place at Billing Aquadrome on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 6pm – 7pm and Saturdays 8am – 9am. Please contact Debra for more information on 07780603790 or email@example.com