Mini Fun fair
A great way to spend the day whilst at Billing Aquadrome, the Funfair! Spin on the Twister, whoosh round the track on the Runaway Train or sail the seven seas on the Pirate ship there’s lots of family fun.
- Helter Skelter
- ‘Run away train’ Rollercoaster
- Jumping Jack
- Lady Bird
- Mini Jets
- Toy Town
- Pirate Ship
- Penny arcades
- The Billing Aquadrome Eye
Single tokens are 50p each.
The Funfair opening times are as follows:
- Off Peak (2nd July – 20th July) – Monday – Friday 12am – 4pm
- Weekends ( March 17th – 3rd November) – Saturday 11am – 7pm, Sunday 11am – 6pm
- School Holidays – Sunday – Thursday 11am – 7pm, Friday and Saturday 11am – 9pm
*Please note that many of the park facilities here at Billing Aquadrome will be open from Easter until September and some weekends thereafter up to November the 3rd. Some activities are weather permitted, are operated by a third party business and opening hours may vary, additional charges apply. Times currently displayed are for the 2018 season and will vary during the 2019 season.