The Venue, has fast become the heart of this beautiful park and offers everything from a relaxed dining experience to fun in our fantastic indoor pool.
Amongst the features on offer is The Venue Restaurant, which has magnificent views over the marina, a delicious variety of food and drink, all served in a relaxing lounge and bar area. Our indoor pool with water slide and splash zone plus our Dizzy’s Den soft play area will keep younger children entertained.
The Gaming Zone boasts arcade games and an air hockey table. Daily and weekly Wi-Fi passes are also available for those who like to keep in touch with the World.
The Venue opening times:
Off Peak Season:
|Monday – Thursday||9am – 8pm|
|Friday – Saturday||9am – Late|
|Sunday||9am – 8pm|
During Peak Season:
|Monday – Saturday||9am – Late|
|Sunday||9am – 10pm|
Food Service Times:
|Breakfast||9am – 11:30am|
|Lunch/Dinner (Off Peak Season)||12pm – 8pm|
|Lunch/Dinner (During Peak Season)||12pm – 9pm|
|Takeaway||12pm – Venue Close|
All opening times are subject to change with the season and without notice.
The Venue facility provides:
- Gaming Zone – area filled with a variety of arcade machines and a fantastic air hockey table
- Live Entertainment – Visiting Acts & Tributes throughout the season. Download our entertainment schedule HERE.
- Swimming Pool – Indoor pool with water slide and splash zone plus our soft play area will keep younger children entertained
- The Sun Deck – The perfect place to be in the Summer
- Relaxing lounge bar
- Free children’s indoor soft play area
- Sky Sports showing all major sporting events
- Free Wifi
Please be aware that dogs are welcome in outside areas however they are not permitted inside The Venue.