Pure Leisure Group is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or call centre, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Pure Leisure Group may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1.4.2010.
What we collect – We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Third party cookies will collect data including but not limited to browsing behaviour and history, data for customer services and for us of interactive aspects of our site.
- Car registration
Types of data
As well as the information which you provide us with, usage data will also be collected whilst using our website. These types of data include but are not limited to; IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating software, referral source and browsing behavior patterns – this will be collected and stored for analytical purposes.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email or call you about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can opt-out from receiving these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button in our email correspondence or by contacting email@example.com.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use third party traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Third party cookies on our site will also support interactive content and customer services. by using our website you are consenting to the use of these cookies.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Right to Erasure
You can contact us at any time with a subject access request or deletion request of your personal information with no cost incurred. Please contact us for further details.