Marina Facilities & Services
At Billing Marina on the River Nene we provide moorings for narrow boats and cruisers on floating pontoons. We have a large marina with a full range of boat services.
We have created a very friendly community amongst our moorers who live in the UK and aboard. We hope that you will join us and enjoy the extensive facilities that we offer. Please contact the marina on 01604 408181 for full details of our moorings.
Live aboard moorings for narrow boats are available in this large marina. We have around 180 moorings for narrow boats on floating pontoons.
All moorings have the following facilities:
- Access to mains water
- Access to electricity (using Smart Meters)
- Breakdown, repairs and service covered by approved contractors
- Pump out & sanitary disposal
- Diesel sales
- Coal & wood sales
- Full use of Billing Aquadrome’s leisure facilities* Charges may apply
- Security is ensured by an entry card through the security gate, in addition to security patrols at night
- Pets (dogs and cats) are welcome
As a marina owner you also receive the following:
- Two car passes permitting entry to the park and the dedicated marina car park
- 2 season tickets for fishing in the marina in addition to the many well-stocked lakes in the park
- Free entrance to Billing Aquadrome Holiday Park including events and shows
- Free entrance to our entertainment and restaurant complex The Venue
Just outside the park and within easy walking distance of the marina there is a hotel and bar, a petrol filling station with a well-stocked shop, a Chinese restaurant and Billing Garden Village with a garden centre, outlet and boutique shops.