Billing’s new state-of-the-art £5 million facility, The Venue, has fast become the heart of this beautiful park and offers everything from a la carte dining to a fantastic indoor pool.
Among the features on offer is the Water’s Edge Restaurant, which has magnificent views over the lake, a delicious pancake parlour, a relaxing lounge and bar area serving food and drink from 10am daily, an indoor pool and slide and a soft play area for younger children.
The Gaming Zone boasts arcade games and an air hockey table to keep young – and old – out of trouble while a brand new internet cafe has opened offering guests access to WIFI. Daily and weekly WIFI passes are also available for those who like to keep in touch with the world.
The Venue is home to:
- Waters Edge Restaurant & Bar - open daily serving lunches, snacks and evening meals.
- Delicious pancake parlour.
- Relaxing lounge bar.
- Children's indoor soft play area.
- Sky Sports showing all major sporting events.
- Pure Aqua - a fantastic indoor swimming facility complete with water slide and splash zones.
- Internet Cafe & WIFI, Brand new 6 booth internet cafe now available £1.50 for 30mins or "2.50 for an hour - all day and all week passes available.
The Venue also features:
- A new menu, along side some great new food concepts but don't worry we will be still doing our fantastic home made Sunday Carvery.
- Soft Ice Cream, we are introducing Cornetto soft ice cream and delicious sundaes. This comes in a variety of flavours and is great for all ages.
- Slush Puppy, a very popular refreshing drink for the young ones.
- Gaming Zone, A game zone area filled with a variety of arcade machines and a fantastic Air Hockey Table.
- Live Entertainment , a great night out for all the family. Many different exciting acts to come, check out our 'What's on Guide' at the Venue for further details.
- The Sun Deck, the perfect place to be in the summer, with themed BBQ's and live music.